Ready to increase your revenue?
Join thousands of ecommerce brands using PostPilot to keep customers coming back again (and again).
No contracts. No credit card.
This Privacy Notice explains how PostPilot, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “PostPilot”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, shares, and otherwise processes personal information in connection with our websites, including https://www.postpilot.com or https://app.postpilot.com/signup and other websites we own and operate that link to this Privacy Notice (the “Sites”), and the related content, platforms, services, products, and other functionality offered on or through our services (collectively, the “Services”). It does not address our privacy practices relating to PostPilot employees and other personnel.
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information Collected from You
The categories of information we collect submitted to us by individuals through the Services can include:
• Contact Information, such as your name, company name, or email address when you when you submit a request or communicate with us, such as through the “Contact” form on our Sites. We use this information to provide you with products or services that you request or in which you express interest, and to communicate with you such as to send email messages.
• Account Information, including first and last name, company name, business email address, user ID and password, and any other information you provide to us. We use this information to administer your account, provide you with the relevant Service and information, communicate with you regarding your account and your use of the Service, and for customer support purposes. Please note we utilize a third-party provider to process payments on our behalf and do not accept payment directly through our Services.
• Payment Information. If you sign up for one of our Services requiring payment, we collect the information provided in connection with such payment. Please note that we use third party payment processors, including Stripe, to process credit card payments made to us. As such, we do not retain any personally identifiable financial information in connection with credit card payments, such as credit card numbers. Rather, all such information is provided directly by you to our third-party processor. The payment processor’s use of your personal information is governed by their privacy notice. To view Stripe’s Privacy Notice, please click here.
• Survey Information, including information provided and submitted through our online research surveys. We use this information to administer and facilitate the Services, to respond to your submission, to communicate with you, to conduct market research, inform our marketing and advertising activities, and improve and grow our business.
• Professional Information you submit when you apply for a job opening, such as your work history and other information provided on your resume. We use this to evaluate your eligibility for employment.
• Other Information that you provide to us online, by phone or in person, and use this information to respond to your request, provide you the requested services, and to inform our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Personal Information from Third Parties
We also obtain personal information from third parties, which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from an individual.
• Data Providers. To provide our direct mail marketing services, we may purchase or receive personal information, such as name and mailing addresses, from data providers and third parties. We use this information to send PostPilot mailings with information on new products and services offered by PostPilot or our clients. We may combine this information with other information we collect from or about you. In these cases, our Privacy Notice governs the handling of the combined information.
• Service Providers. Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as survey and marketing providers and payment processors, collect personal information and often share some or all of this information with us. The information may include contact information, demographic information, payment and purchase history information, information about your communications and related activities, and information about your orders. We may use this information to administer and facilitate our services, your orders, and our marketing activities.
• Social Media. When an individual interacts with our Services through various social media networks, such as when someone “Likes” us on Facebook or follows us or shares our content on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn, or other social networks, we may receive some information about individuals that they permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon an individual’s privacy settings with the social network, and may include your profile information, profile picture, gender, username, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. Individuals should always review and, if necessary, adjust their privacy settings on third-party websites and social media networks and services before sharing information and/or linking or connecting them to other services. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you.
• Other Sources. In addition to third-party data providers, we may also collect personal information about individuals that we do not otherwise have from, for example, publicly available sources, or through transactions such as mergers and acquisitions. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you.
In addition to the above, we may use this information to:
• To provide you with products or services that you request or in which you express interest;
• To communicate with you, including via email, text message, social media, direct mail and/or phone calls;
• To customize the advertising and content you see;
• For marketing and advertising purposes, including to market to you or offer you through email, direct mail, phone or text message, information and updates on products or services we think you may be interested in (where applicable, we may send you marketing messages if you have given us your consent to do so or where we have relied on the soft opt-in rule);
• Process payment for our Services;
• To respond to your emails, comments, questions, or requests for client services;
• To improve and customize our Services to address the needs and interests of our user base and other individuals we interact with;
• To test, enhance, update and monitor the Services, or diagnose or fix technology problems;
• To enforce our Terms of Service , to resolve disputes, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and to protect our business interests and the interests and rights of third parties;
• To prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity;
• For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other lawful purpose, or other purposes that you consent to.
Data We Process on Behalf of Our Clients to Provide Our Services. In providing our services, our clients may provide or upload data to our Services, which may include personal information or data about our clients’ end users or other individuals (all of which we call “Client Data”). Client Data is owned and controlled by our clients, and any Client Data that we maintain or process we consider to be confidential. We process Client Data on behalf of our clients, and solely in accordance with our agreements with our clients. Our collection, processing and disclosure of Client Data is governed by our client agreements and not by this Privacy Notice.
We, and our third-party partners, automatically collect information you provide to us and information about how you access and use the Services when you visit our services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including (i) cookies or small data files that are stored on an individual’s computer and (ii) other, related technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, mobile SDKs, location-identifying technologies and logging technologies (collectively, “tracking technologies”) and we may use third-party partners or technologies to collect this information. Information we collect automatically about you may be combined with other personal information we collect directly from you or receive from other sources.
We, and our third-party partners, use tracking technologies to automatically collect usage and device information, such as:
• Information the computer, tablet, smartphone or other device you use, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other such information. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
• Information about the way you access and use our services, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our services, how frequently you access the Service, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the services from multiple devices, and other browsing behavior and actions you take on the Sites.
• Information about how you use the Service, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, the ads you view and click on, videos you watch, and other similar actions. We may also use third-party tools to collect information you provide to us or information about how you use the Service and may record your mouse movements, scrolling, clicks and keystroke activity on the Service and other browsing, search or purchasing behavior. These tools may also record information you enter when you interact with our Service or engage in chat features through our Service.
• Information about your location, such as general geographic location that we or our third-party providers may derive from your IP address.
• Analytics information. We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the services and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners and view its opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
All of the information collected automatically through these tools allows us to improve your customer experience. For example, we may use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our Sites and Services, and to improve the effectiveness of our Service, offers, advertising, communications and customer service. We may also use this information the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our services; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our services.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies; however, doing so may negatively impact your experience using the services, as some features and services may not work properly. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
3. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
• Other companies owned or controlled by PostPilot, or under common ownership and control as PostPilot. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Privacy Notice.
• Service providers or contractors that PostPilot uses to support the operations of our business and that perform services on our behalf, which may include sending emails, processing payments, providing customer service, or providing web hosting and analytical services.
• Ad networks and online advertising partners with whom we may share, personal information, or may permit they collect personal information from you directly on our websites, to facilitate online advertising on third party platforms, such as search engines and social network advertising providers to serve targeted ads to you, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. For more information, including how to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see Third-Party Data Collection and Online Advertising below.
• Our business partners, who will use their information for their own business and commercial purposes, including to send you any information about their products or services that we believe will be of interest to you.
• Other parties in connection with a corporate business transaction or potential transaction where PostPilot merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells some or all its assets or capital stock. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
• Third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement, as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or to protect the security or integrity of the PostPilot services, including to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity; (c) to exercise or protect the rights and property of PostPilot, our Clients, visitors, or others; (d) to protect the health and safety of us or others; or (e) as otherwise required by applicable law.
• With third parties or publicly with your consent or direction.
4. THIRD-PARTY DATA COLLECTION AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
We may participate in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. We permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services, to collect information about your use of our online services over time so that they may play or display ads on our Services, on other websites or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the Sites, AdID, precise geolocation and other information. We may share a common account identifier (such as a hashed email address or user ID) with our third-party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research. We may also use services provided by third parties (such as social media platforms) to serve targeted ads to you and others on such platforms. We may do this by providing a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider.
We may engage in the following:
• Social Media Platforms. We may display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, and other social media forums. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in our services while those users are on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. We may share a unique identifier, such as a user ID or hashed email address, with these platform providers or they may collect information from our website visitors through a first-party pixel, in order to direct targeted advertising to you or to a custom audience on the social media platform. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them. If you do not want to receive targeted ads on your social networks, you may be able to adjust your advertising preferences through your settings on those networks.
• Third Party Partners. We work with a variety of third-party partners to provide advertising services. For example, we may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Please see Online Ads of the Control Over Your Information section below to learn how you can opt out of interest-based advertising.
5. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may control your information in the following ways:
• Direct Mailings. From time to time, we may send you direct mail with information about products/services we think may be of interest to you. If you'd like to remove your address from future mailings, you may opt-out at any time by filling out the Opt-Out of Mailings form on our website. Please note, this opt-out does not affect any mailings that we facilitate on behalf of our clients, so you may still receive direct mail sent by our clients or others. You should contact the client to ask to be removed from any of their marketing, email, or mailing lists.
• Email Communications Preferences. From time to time, we may also send you emails regarding updates to our Service, products or services, notices about our organization, or information about products/services that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
• SMS Text Messaging. You may opt-out of receiving promotional SMS text messages at any time. Please note that unsubscribing from promotional text messages will not prevent you from SMS texts from PostPilot directly relating to your use of the Services, such as for account login (e.g., we may send you a security verification code). To unsubscribe from promotional SMS texts, you can reply STOP to any one of our promotional text messages. For more information, see our Terms of Service.
• Modifying or Deleting Your Information. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly using the information provided in the Contact Us section, below. We will review your request and may require you to provide additional information to identify yourself. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
• Online Ads. To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) resources and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) online resources, at www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings menu on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some, but not all, interest-based advertising served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
6. DATA RETENTION
We will usually store the personal information we collect about you for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance with our legitimate business interests and applicable law. However, if necessary, we may retain personal data for longer periods of time, until set retention periods and deadlines expire, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements set by a legislature, regulator, or other government authority.
To determine the appropriate duration of the retention of personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data and if we can attain our objectives by other means, as well as our legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, and other applicable obligations.
Once retention of the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes outlined above, we will either delete or deidentify the personal data or, if this is not possible (for example, because personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store the personal data and isolate it from further processing until deletion or deidentification is possible.
7. CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16. If an individual is under the age of 16, they should not use our Services or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems. If we learn that any personal information we have collected has been provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that personal information.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our Service may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications that we do not own or operate, including,but not limited to, Shopify. We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from the services, including the information or content contained within them. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or service are subject to the applicable third party’s rules and policies, not ours. If you are using a third-party website or service, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site or service before providing any personal information.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTE
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time at our sole discretion. We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal data by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PostPilot account and/or by placing a prominent notice on our website. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Notice periodically. When we do change the Privacy Notice, we will also revise the “effective” date.
10. CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, or any of our services, please send an email to email@example.com.
11. ADDITIONAL U.S. STATE PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
For residents of the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Utah, and Virginia: These Additional U.S. State Privacy Disclosures (“U.S. Disclosures”) supplement the information contained in our Privacy Notice by providing additional information about our personal data processing practices relating to individual residents of these States. For a detailed description of how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal data in connection with our services, please visit our Privacy Notice. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all terms defined in our Privacy Notice retain the same meaning in these U.S. Disclosures.
For the purposes of these U.S. Disclosures, personal information does not include publicly available information or deidentified, aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not capable of being associated with or linked to you. Additionally, the Additional Disclosures set out in this Section do not describe our practices when we process Client Data as a service provider on behalf of our clients in accordance with our contractual agreements with our Clients.
Sensitive Personal Information
The following personal data elements we collect may be classified as “sensitive” under certain privacy laws (“sensitive information”): account log-in in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account. We use this sensitive information for the purposes set forth in the How We Collect and Use Personal Information section of our Privacy Notice.
We do not sell sensitive information, and we do not process or otherwise share sensitive information for the purpose of targeted advertising. However, depending on your state of residency and subject to certain legal limitations and exceptions, you may be able to limit, or withdraw your consent for, our processing of sensitive information (as described in the Your Privacy Choices section below).
Your Privacy Choices
Depending on your state of residency, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations at law):
• The Right to Know. The right to confirm whether we are processing personal data about you, including:
- The categories of personal data collected;
- The categories of sources of the personal data;
- The purposes for which the personal data were collected;
- The categories of personal data disclosed to third parties (if any), and the categories of recipients to whom the personal data were disclosed;
- The categories of personal data shared for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes (if any), and the categories of recipients to whom the personal data were disclosed for those purposes; and
- The categories of personal data sold (if any), and the categories of third parties to whom the personal data were sold.
• The Right to Access and Portability. The right to obtain access to the personal data we have collected about you and, where required by law, the right to obtain a copy of the personal data in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the data to another entity without hindrance.
• The Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
• The Right to Correction. You have the right to request that any inaccuracies in your personal information be corrected, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of your personal information.
• The Right to Opt Out of Sales or Sharing for Targeted Advertising. You have the right to direct us not to “sell” personal information we have collected about you to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration, or “share” your personal information to third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes. If you are under the age of 16, you have the right to opt in, or to have a parent or guardian opt in on your behalf, to such sales.
Depending on your state of residency, you may also have the right to not receive retaliatory or discriminatory treatment in connection with a request to exercise the above rights. However, the exercise of the rights described above may result in a different price, rate or quality level of product or service where that difference is reasonably related to the impact the right has on our relationship or is otherwise permitted by law.
How to Exercise Your Privacy Rights
To submit a request to exercise one of the privacy rights identified above, please submit a request by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Subject Rights Request,”
- Completing our Individual Rights Request Form; or
- Calling +1 (854) 888-9179.
We may need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require us to request additional personal information from you or require you to log into your account, if you have one. We will only use personal information provided in connection with a Consumer Rights Request to review and comply with the request.
In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will explain the reasons for declining to comply with the request.
Exercise Your Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales or Sharing for Targeted Advertising
Unless you have exercised your right to opt-out, we may disclose or “sell” your personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration, or “share” your personal information to third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes. The third parties to whom we sell or share personal information may use such information for their own purposes in accordance with their own privacy policies.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your right to opt-out. However, we may ask you to provide additional personal information so that we can properly identify you to track compliance with your opt-out request. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request. If you choose not to provide this information, we may only be able to process your request to the extent we are able to identify you in our data systems.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you may submit a request by clicking the links below:
• Opt-Out of “Selling” of Personal Information. We may share your personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and phone number) with third parties who may use such information for their own commercial or business purposes. To opt out of such sharing, please fill out our Individual Rights Request Form.
Submitting Authorized Agent Requests
In certain circumstances, you are permitted to use an authorized agent (as that term is defined by the CCPA) to submit requests on your behalf through the designated methods set forth in these U.S. Disclosures where we can verify the authorized agent’s authority to act on your behalf.
For requests to know, delete, or correct personal information, we require the following for verification purposes:
(a) a power of attorney valid under the laws of California from you or your authorized agent; or
(b) sufficient evidence to show that you have:
1. provided the authorized agent signed permission to act on your behalf; and
2. verified your own identity directly with us pursuant to the instructions set forth in these U.S. Disclosures; or directly confirmed with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on your behalf.
For requests to opt-out of personal information “sales” or “sharing”, we require a signed permission demonstrating your authorized agent has been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Appealing Privacy Rights Decisions
Depending on your state of residency, you may be able to appeal a decision we have made in connection with your privacy rights request. All appeal requests should be submitted at email@example.com .
The following disclosures only apply to residents of the State of California.
• Personal Information Collection. In the last 12 months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, commercial information, internet/network information, geolocation data, professional/employment information and inferences generated from your use of our sites. For more information about our collection of personal information, the sources of personal information, and how we use this information, please see How We Collect and Use Personal Information section of our Privacy Notice.
• Disclosure of Personal Information. In the last 12 months, we may have disclosed all of the categories of information we collect with third parties for a business purpose, as described in the Sharing of Your Personal Information section of the Privacy Notice. The categories of third parties to whom we sell or disclose your personal information for a business purpose include:
- Service providers and advisors that perform services for us, on our behalf, which may include providing marketing and advertising services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or similar services;
- Select marketing and strategic partners who use this information to market to you, to perform analytics and conduct research, or for other purposes;
- Ad networks and advertising partners, including social networks, to deliver advertising and personalized content to you on our services, on other sites and services you may use, and across other devices you may use, as well as provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research;
- Social networks for advertising or personalization purposes, or to engage with you.
- Analytics providers to better understand the demographics of our users and visitors, and to personalize, enhance and improve our Service;
- We may also disclose personal information to other third parties at your direction or upon your request, or to comply with legal process or contractual obligations, as described in our Privacy Notice.
• Sales of Personal Information and Sharing for Targeted Advertising. In the previous 12 months, we have sold the following categories of personal information to third parties, subject to your settings and preferences and your Right to Opt Out:
- Commercial Information
- Internet/ Network Information
In addition, please see Third-Party Data Collection and Online Advertising section of the Privacy Notice to learn more about how third-party advertising networks, social media companies and other third party businesses collect and disclose your personal information directly from your browser or device through cookies or tracking technologies when you visit or interact with our Services or otherwise engage with us.
• Minors. We do not sell the personal information and do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age. If we wish to do so in the future, we will first seek affirmative authorization form either the minor who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a minor less than 13 years of age. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us if you, or your minor child, are under the age of 16.
If you are under the age of 18 and you want to remove your name or comments from our website or publicly displayed content, please contact us directly at email@example.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
If you wish to submit a privacy request on behalf of your minor child in accordance with applicable jurisdictional laws, you must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify your child is the person about whom we collected personal information and you are authorized to submit the request on your child’s behalf (i.e., you are the child’s legal guardian or authorized representative).
• “Shine the Light”. The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out of this type of sharing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Notice of Financial Incentives. We may offer various programs, promotions and other financial incentives that may result in differences in our prices or services offered to consumers. For example, we may offer discounts or other benefits in connection with signing up to use our Services. To obtain access to these offerings, we may collect and retain personal information, such as name, contact information, professional information, account information, and shopping transaction information. We may sell or share personal information with our business and marketing partners who may use this information to send you promotional communications and targeted advertising.
We have determined that the value of these programs and other incentives are reasonably related to the value of the personal data we receive and otherwise process in connection with these programs and offerings, based on our reasonable but sole determination. We estimate the value of the personal data we receive and otherwise process in connection with these programs and offerings by considering the expense we incur in collecting and processing the personal data, as well as the expenses related to facilitating the program or offering.
The material aspects of any financial incentive will be explained and described in its program terms or in the details of the incentive offer. Participating in any financial incentive program is entirely optional and participants may withdraw from the program at any time. To opt-out of the program and forgo any ongoing incentives, please follow the instructions in the program’s terms and conditions or contact us using the contact information below. Participating individuals may also opt out of receiving marketing communications by following the instructions set forth in the Control Over Your Information section of our Privacy Notice.
Join thousands of ecommerce brands using PostPilot to keep customers coming back again (and again).
No contracts. No credit card.